Hay River Pumpkin Seed Oil
America's first pumpkin seed oil ™
Rich, nutty and delicious. This beautiful, dark-red, gourmet oil is wonderful used in salad dressings. Drizzle over squash soups, or enjoy its savory flavor as a dip for bread. The first pumpkin seed oil produced in the US says, "Move over olive oil!"
"So, how are the pumpkins doing this year!"
Ken travels a lot for his "day job" and people less familiar with the ways of Wisconsin weather will often ask how things are going. As you can see, they are not. Field looks just like it did in December. We are getting into record setting territory for most snow and cold so very late in the season. Spring will come...spring will come...spring...
Click News for more.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Salad Dressing
- use a nice vinegar, balsamic is great with pumpkin seed oil, so are rice and apple cider vinegars
- use a small jar you can shake or put ingredients in a bowl and whisk
- add a tiny amount of maple syrup, like less than 1/8 teaspoon per 1/2 cup of dressing
- add a small amount of Dijon mustard, around 1 teaspoon per 1/2 cup of dressing
- adventurish folks can add garlic or herbs as dictated by those pesky inner voices.
Click Recipes for more.
In The News
We use NatureFRESH-Cold Press™ technology to gently press the oil from our certified organic pumpkin seeds and preserve the precious vitamins and antioxidants without heat or chemicals. More good stuff for you. Containing an excellent ratio of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, this flavorful and nutritious oil supports many health benefits. The most important benefit of all is great taste, enjoy!
2012 Vintage On Sale, Pay by Check Option
Rich in flavor and more nutty, this is the best tasting oil we have ever produced. If you'd prefer, we are happy to accept checks in addition to online payment. $18.95 per bottle plus $5.00 shipping for 1-12 bottles. Simply mail to the address below, we ship US Priority Mail.